Billing starts at scheduled start time, and ends when all parties have exited the limo and the driver is on his way. Driver will arrive approximately ten minutes early. Once the driver arrives at the location for pick-up, there will be a quick meet and greet. Rates may vary depending on the event and season. A 20% gratuity is recommended for your driver, but is not included as a part of the Ride Agreement. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. All cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be billed the total contract amount. Agreeing to the conditions as outlined below and the contracted rate as quoted and included in this agreement authorizes LONGEST LIMOS and its agents to accept payment in the form of cash or credit card. Once payment is accepted LONGEST LIMOS and its agents are authorized to charge for any damages incurred by the responsible party and/or any guests of the responsible party.
Limousine Rules and Regulations
1. No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation may result in early termination, no refund.
2. NO SMOKING inside the limousine. This will result in a $100.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
3. Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine will be assessed $250 to $500.
4. No shoes are allowed on the upholstery or bar areas.
5. All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Driver must be reimbursed at the end of the rental.
6. A $20.00 fee will be charged per broken or missing glass.
7. Feel free to bring your own food or beverages on your ride. However, a $100.00 clean-up fee will be charged for excessive matter left in the limousine.
8. All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver with no refunds.
9. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
10. No illegal drug use of any kind is permitted.
11. All cancellations must be made in writing by certified mail within 72 hours of your scheduled rental to avoid being billed the full contract amount.
12. Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate (hourly fee and operational fee) and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be rounded up to the nearest half hour.
13. Customer agrees that a replacement limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues or accident etc. If a replacement limousine is not available you will be taken to your destination by cab as a group free of charge. A refund of the balance of the time remaining will be mailed to you.
14. All entertainment including video games, CD’s, DVD’s, and/or VHS tapes are to be provided by the client.
15. If the limousine is unavailable and there is no replacement prior to your scheduled rental you will be refunded the full amount.
16. The driver may ask guests to lower audio sound levels or excessive noise by guests. Failure to comply may cause the service to be terminated without refund.
17. The person who signs the contract will be responsible for all damages. Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost. Including but not limited to gum, food, or drink spills. The contract signer is responsible to inspect the vehicle chartered prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
18. Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. LONGEST LIMOS is not liable for injuries to guests who are not seated during transit.
Contract obligations: By accepting these Terms and Conditions, I understand and agree to the length and usage along with any charges and further agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. I also agree to the above Limousine Rules and Regulations. All damages are the sole discretion of the driver. I understand and agree to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. The number of hours on the contract is the minimum hours I agree to pay to LONGEST LIMOS.